Friday, February 15, 2013

Corner Bookmarks Craft

There have been a lot of crafts since Christmas, but here is an easy one I would like to share.  These corner bookmarks are really easy to make and embellish.

I made one for my son and a couple for friends.  Of course there had to be one for me, the I Love Summer one.  That one is neat because I stamped the bike in Versa Mark ink and then used clear embossing powder.  I love that I was able to fit the bike and the text on that tiny space using that technique.

I created a quick little template for making these by tracing a 2.5" square three times and cutting off two triangles.  I couldn't find a printable template anywhere on Pinterest, so I just created my own.  I did see some people calling them envelope bookmarks and literally making them from the corner of an envelope.  That would be an even easier way to do it if you don't mind the paper the envelope is made from.

My son has been using his on his Scooby Doo book he is reading for homework each night.  It's just too cute to see him put my crafts to use!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment